Saturday, June 19, 2010

Life with Ivan

Ivan has been in my life for a little over two weeks now. And my only complaint is about how long it takes him to charge after he's gotten sleepy. I've downloaded plenty of app's and will be reviewing quite a few of them soon, but for now I'd just like to give ya'll a little example of what Ivan means to me.


Needless to say Ivan has revolutionized my life. I immediately found myself wishing I could have had him with me earlier in my life. Most of what I use him for is to look up stuff about LOST. I really wish I could have gotten this thing when the show was still on the air, bc I would have been looking at all my favorite blogs every morning. I really would have liked to have had Ivan back in January when I went to Oahu for the premiere of the sixth season of LOST. Since I have a lot of time on my hands, and since Ivan is awesome I decided to recreate my trip as if Ivan had been there along with me....

Here's a picture of Ivan and I walking down Police Beach in Haleiwa, Oahu where the LOST beach camp set is.






Here's Ivan posing in front of Sawyer's tent at the Beach Camp.



Here's Ivan getting ready to take a dip in Waimea Falls, known to LOST fans as Sawyer and Kate's waterfall. He's wearing floaties because his shape isn't conducive to swimming.



Yes, there's an App for that!



With all that being said, Ivan continues to amaze me with how awesome he is.

Until next time.

Namaste,

BA & Ivan


No comments:

Post a Comment