Thursday, June 3, 2010

The joy of being a new mother.

Like any new mother I was slightly nervous about meeting my little bundle of joy but mostly overcome with inexplicable feeling of pride and excitement.

There was so much to do before I could bring him home.... I had to download all the app's I thought he needed so they would be ready upon his arrival. Take a closer look at my music library and create new playlists that I thought my little booger would enjoy. And set up the nursery so that he would feel right at home....

When the time came for us to meet I couldn't have been more pleased. I'd been waiting weeks (a rather short gestation period in comparison to actual child birth, I realize) for him to enrich my life and within minutes we'd be meeting for the first time.

When I first laid eyes on him I realized he was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.... sure people say all babies (or iPads in this case) look alike, but ivan was special....spectacular even. One of a kind.


I made sure to take the proper precautions on the ride home. Apple has yet to make car seats for the iPad, so I took matters in to my own hands....

Safety First, people.






I'm sure this seems absolutely ridiculous. And I couldn't agree more.... But rest assure,there are many more adventures ahead.

Until next time,

Xoxo,

BA & ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment